UTSC Archives Legacy Collection

Inside the Meeting Place
Photo shows the inside of the Meeting Place, from second to fifth floor, including balconies on the northwest side of Administration Building. Photograph is discoloured, creased, crackled, dented, and stained.
Interior Construction of Meeting Place
June 3, 1965 photo of the southwest view of the interior construction of the Meeting Place in the Administration Building. E.G.M Cape Co. (1956) Ltd General Contractor, Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects, and Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers were all involved in the construction. Photograph is yellowing, creased, torn, scratched, stained, and shows signs of loss, causing delamination.