UTSC Archives Legacy Collection

Freshman Class in the Meeting Place
This photo shows the freshman class of 1966-1967 at an event in the Meeting Place. Photograph is yellowing, cockling, and shows signs of loss.
Skylights in the Meeting Place
Photograph shows the skylights in the Meeting Place, located in the Science Wing. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Sep 7 '65. Serial: 90. View: Skylight Domes, Admin. Bl'dg. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, scratches, flaking & adhesive residue on back.
Meeting Place - interior southeast end
Note: Campus model in mobile display case. Inscribed on back: Master Microfilm No. ................. U of T Library Photography. Meeting Place 1966 (March). The Meeting Place c. 1967. Photograph has discoloration, cockling, crackling, scratches, loss (pin holes) & dents.
Interior Construction of Meeting Place
June 3, 1965 photo of the southwest view of the interior construction of the Meeting Place in the Administration Building. E.G.M Cape Co. (1956) Ltd General Contractor, Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects, and Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers were all involved in the construction. Photograph is yellowing, creased, torn, scratched, stained, and shows signs of loss, causing delamination.
Meeting Place with stairwell to Science Wing - northwest end
Photograph shows the Meeting Place and the staircase to the Science Wing. Inscribed on back: The Meeting Place, c. 1967. Photograph has discoloration, cockling, crackling, scratches & dents.
Roof with Greenhouses & Skylights over Meeting Place - exterior
Photograph shows the roof of the Science Wing, including the skylights in the Meeting Place in the foreground and greenhouses in the background. Inscribed on back: Skylights & greenhouse over Meeting Place. 1965. University of Toronto Library. Photocopy Services Unit. Mar. 1966 Photograph has yellowing, cockling, dents & crease.
Meeting Place from the Humanities Wing entrance
Architectural construction photograph of the Meeting Place from the south. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Feb 2 '66. Serial: 115. View: meeting place look'g n-west. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, flaking, dents & adhesive residue on back.
Meeting Place
Photograph shows the Meeting Place with the staircase to the Science Wing, facing southwest. Inscribed on back: University of Toronto Library. Photocopy Services Unit. Meeting Place. March 1966. Photograph has yellowing, cockling, dents & delamination.