Architectural construction photograph of the second-floor dining hall (now the H-Wing Marketplace) in the Humanities Wing. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Dec 9 '65. Serial: 104. View: lower dining hall. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, dent & adhesive residue on back.